Where is Fluoxetine HCL used? Fluoxetine HCL is a select...
PANDEMIC HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
During times when going to the gym are not possible or difficult, consider alternatives to stay on track with your health. Several people might be struggling with different reasons why they can’t go to the gym;
- Don’t have enough time
- Closed for holiday or pandemic
- Financial level
- Comfort level
- Lack of motivation
If the gym does not appear like it is an option, here are some alternatives to help you live a healthy lifestyle during this time of pandemic while staying at home;
1. GET SOME FRESH AIR
Spend time outside because there are lots of activities that can be achieved. Some of the activities that can be done are biking, hiking, or walking only if you are allowed to go out. One of the health protocols is to practice social distancing. Being outside while exercising could also provide your daily dose of some vitamin D. If you are going to get some fresh air, never forget to maintain at least 2 meters from others.
2. MAKE USE OF HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
You can make use of your empty milk jugs with water or sand to add some resistance to your squats. Use the stairs as well as your cardio and burn more calories than traditional walking.
3. ONLINE COMMUNITY
It is best to have a support person or group that will help you stay motivated and on track with your physical fitness. You can still do this even if the gym is closed. Stay motivated, connected, and educated by joining an online community. Certain online community connects you with like-minded individuals who will support you and your personal growth.
4. PLAY SPORTS
Playing sport could be so much fun and motivating. Let your family member or friend be involved in your play. If you’ve got some time, try a sport you’ve never done.
5. BE ACTIVE
You can do household chores by being creative. While cleaning your house, you can achieve a great workout.
6. DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING
You can turn your kitchen or living room in your dance hall. Dancing has no rules or restrictions on genetics, generation, or gender. This is also great if you have kids that need to get the hype with their energy. Even if the gym is closed, you can still achieve great things by being creative.
- Plan Morning Meals: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It helps to let your metabolism start well and gives you the energy to get on with your day.
- Get Some Sunshine Vitamin: Exposure to natural sunlight is important for getting your essential dose of vitamin D. At least 15 minutes a day to soak in the natural sunlight helps your body absorb calcium. It also plays a vital role in depression and chronic diseases.
- Be Hydrated: Staying hydrated throughout the day is important to prevent headaches, muscle cramps, and even sugar cravings.
- Limit Sugar And Salt Intake: Sugar can lead to weight gain which contributes to diabetes and causes inflammation. A salt-rich diet could increase your risk of developing heart disease. Instead of taking salt, flavor your food with spices and herbs.