Where is Ibritumomab Tiuxetan used? Ibritumomab Tiuxetan...
Making Health And Nutrition A Priority
Pandemic drastically affects every aspect of our lives. There are lots of things we need to follow to remain safe and free from the virus as well as to prevent the spread of it. No one can eventually predict when the safety measure will need to stay in place but it presents to protect and improve our health. As of this moment, it is very important to keep our immune system in top condition.
Being Mentally and Physically Healthy
The person’s mindset is vital to getting through this pandemic. If possible, always think positive and neglecting negative thoughts.
- Practice Positive Stress Management Strategies
You can have a walk with your dog, soak in the tub, call your friend, or cuddle with your kids. Avoid drugs, tobacco, and alcohol.
- Stick With Your Routine
Get up in the morning and go to bed at your usual time. Eat your meals on time and find ways to exercise even in the house. You can do yoga or browse online exercises that you follow even with the basic tools you have at home.
- Manage Boredom
Stay engaged and busy. Resist from being around the fridge. Enjoy your hobbies, cook, read, or make fun videos with your family. There are various things you can do to manage boredom all you need is to find the right one that makes you happy.
Going Out At Supermarkets for Healthy Goods
Lessen your trips outside during this time and eat healthily. Before you do shopping, you need to plan. Consider the foods your family likes and your food preparation skills. The healthiest meals emphasize fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. A shopping list is very important especially if you do not want to spend that much time at the supermarket.
You can stock up on nutrition-packed goods that will remain fresh for a week or longer. These could be:
- Fruits that can also be your snack
- Vegetables that you need for the next days or week
- Soups & Broths
- Sauces such as tomato pasta sauce
- 100% Juice
- Nuts and seeds
- Beans or Legumes
- Grains such as instant oatmeal, frozen brown rice, quick-cooking pasta, or refrigerated pizza crust
Go easy on the frozen dinners because it may contain high sodium, calories, and fat. Also, limit your purchases of tantalizing foods like;
- Ice cream
Keep your cost down and consider low-cost alternatives. If you do not want to go out, you can browse for online shopping. It will save you time and let you keep your social distance. If you need to go out and visit a supermarket, consider these things;
1. Use Disinfecting Wipes – wipe the grocery cart handle and your hands as well, then throw it in the trash right away.
2. Be Prepared – supermarkets are running low on various items. Make sure to take your bags and be ready for alternatives if an ingredient you need is not available.
3. Think about the Less Fortunate – you may be willing to contribute spare food you stocked up on that is still safe to eat.
4. Use Credit Cards or Contactless Payment – if you use the keypad for the payment, use hand sanitizer right away and prevent it from touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.