If you are taking care of yourself or for others at home wi...
Trump Says Hydroxychloroquine can be used for COVID-19?
Hydroxycholoroquineis an oral prescription drug that has been used in treating diseases caused byviruses. The hydroxychloroquine is commonly used to treat malaria andrheumatoid arthritis. However, this drug has the ability to fight against thevirus. There is various hypothesis around the world that consider the hydroxychloroquineto counter the virus. The clinical virology of this drug is more beneficialthan any combined medications. This is now slowly being used in China as apotent treatment for COVID-19.
What is COVID-19?
The COVID-19 isa new type of corona virus that is infecting thousands of people around theglobe. The COVID-19 has become pandemic in just a duration of 3 months.COVID-19 has recorded thousands of death around the world. This virus wasoriginated in the province of Wuhan, China which spreads through socialcontact. The symptoms of this viral disease commonly start in the lungs. Anyonethat is infected by this virus is subjected to self-quarantine. The symptomscome out within 2 weeks. This includes fever, shortness of breath, and coughafter the exposure.
The COVID-19’svirus attacks to those who have a weak immune system. This is a newlydiscovered corona virus which has similarity to SARS-CoV. It is also deadly infact the fatality rate of this newly found virus is still increasing. Thespread of the virus is through respiratory droplets. A person must be generally6 feet away from the host to be able to avoid the spread and contact of thedisease. It can also possibly spread through touching an object, touching yourmouth, nose and eyes.
How to avoid gettinginfected by the COVID-19?
Maintain yourhealthy lifestyle and balanced diet. Wash your hand very often with soap andhand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and any open skin. Stay at homeas much as possible especially if you have a weak immune system. If you have anexisting disease such as asthma, flu or other respiratory diseases, inform yourdoctor. Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough to avoid spreading of diseasein case you are already infected.
How to use the hydroxychloroquine?
The treatment ofthe COVID-19 using this medicine has already started in China. The oral dose ofthe hydroxychloroquine is 1 tablet a day. This is administered in 18 hours gap.Each dose must be taken after a meal for the reduction of the possible sideeffects. For the improvement of the recovery, you have to take it at the sametime each day to be able to avoid missing a dose. Do not take the double dosagein case you missed a tablet. Wait for the next day and make sure to have itdone at the same time.
The dosage ofthe medicine may be lowered as you slowly reach your recovery. However, waitfor your doctor’s instruction before lowering the dosage or stopping the intakeof the medicine. The effect of the medicine can also be accompanied by constanthydration, proper self-quarantine and cleaning. The severe effects of the virusmay be cured through constant support to vital organ functions.
How do the hydroxychloroquineworks?
The hydroxychloroquinehas a safety profile which does not have any severe side effects. The propertyof the hydroxychloroquine has a versatile bioactive agent that kills the virus.It inhibits the DNA of the virus and prevents it from growing and multiplying.This medicine works as an antiviral agent in fact this is being used to treatthe SARS-CoV. This will also impair the ongoing activities of the virus in yoursystem.
The work of this medicine depends on the severity of the person’s condition. This drug can act indirectly in lowering the production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines and activating. It also immediately activates its anti-viral agent and protects your cell. The person who has existing diseases must take this drug with caution. The hydroxycholoroquine does not work properly when combined with other drugs. Make sure that you have taken other medicine ahead of time. Here’s where you can buy hydroxychloroquine online.
What are the side effects ofthe hydroxychloroquine?
This medicinedoes not have a record of severe or fatal side effects. However, you still haveto be cautious when taking this medicine. These are some of the side effects ofhydroxychloroquine:
- Headache,dizziness and tingling o ears
- Stomachpain, nausea and vomiting
- Thefeeling of irritability and mood changes
- Hairloss and skin rash
These sideeffects do not usually come but you have to inform your doctor if youexperience any of the following:
- Difficultyin breathing and burry vision
- Unevenheartbeat, loss of hearing
- Unusualbleeding or bruises
- Tirednessand weakness
- Yellowishskin, eyes and nails
There may beother side effects that you experience but not on the list mentioned. In caseof such situations, you have to go to the nearest hospital or emergency clinicright away. Take the medicine in the said time or schedule. Avoid missing adose to be able to improve your recovery process. The dose of this medicine isbased on the age, weight and condition of the patients. Make sure that it isprescribed by your doctor.
Precautions on or beforetaking the hydroxychloroquine
- Hydroxychloroquineis not allowed for children without a doctor’s prescription. Children aresensitive to overdosage and other side effects of the medicine.
- Informyour doctor if you have tried this medicine before. Too much of the hydroxychloroquinemight cause vision problems.
- Informyour doctor if you have an existing disease or life-threatening diseases. Youalso have to tell your doctor if you just currently had surgery oroperations. This is for the adjustmentof the dosage of the medicine.
- Letyour doctor know if you have liver and kidney disease. You also have to letthem know if you have cardiovascular or respiratory disease.
- Avoiddrinking alcoholic beverages, smoking, unhealthy diet while you are intreatment
- Pregnantand breastfeeding women are not allowed to have the medication unlessprescribed by medical professionals. Call for assistance in case of overdose adother severe side effects.
- Keepthis medication at room temperature far from excess heat and moisture. Keep itaway from the reach and sight of children.