Naltrexone Hydrochloride is an opiate antagonistthat is us...
Didrex (Benzphetamine) Tablets
Didrex (Benzphetamine) is used in people who are significantly overweight or obese. And also to those who have not been able to lose enough weight with diet and exercise alone. Losing weight and keeping it off can lessen the many health risks that come with obesity. It includes diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, and a shorter life. This is used short-term along with a doctor-approved, exercise, reduced-calorie diet, and behavior change program to help you lose weight.
How do Didrex (Benzphetamine) Tablets work?
Didrex (Benzphetamine) works by reducing your appetite and increasing the amount of energy used by your body or by affecting certain parts of the brain. This prescription is an appetite suppressant and belongs to a class of drugs called sympathomimetic amines.
Why use Didrex (Benzphetamine) Tablets?
Didrex (Benzphetamine) is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine. This medication is an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system. Tablets contain the anorectic agent Benzphetamine hydrochloride. It is white crystalline powder readily soluble in water and 95% ethanol. Each tablet has 50mg of Benzphetamine hydrochloride for oral administration. This has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How to use Didrex (Benzphetamine) Tablets?
The recommended dosage depends on your condition and response. Take this exactly as prescribes by your doctor. You may take this mid-morning or mid-afternoon, once a day. Use this regularly to get the most benefit.
What are the side-effects of Didrex (Benzphetamine) Tablets?
Commons side effects may include:
- Feeling restless or hyperactive
- Increased sweating
- Upset stomach
- Skin rash
Stop using this and call your doctor right away if these happen:
- Chest pain
- Feeling like you might pass out
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid weight gain
- Pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest
- Confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior
- High blood pressure (anxiety, uneven heartbeats, severe headache, blurred vision, chest pain, shortness of breath, confusion)
Warnings and Precautions
- This is not prescribed for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Inform your doctor if you have any medical history or current medications.
- Do not share this with others who have the same condition as yours.
- Stop using this medication if there is an allergic reaction.
- You should not take this in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- This should not be taken by children younger than 12 years old.
- Keep this away from moisture and heat.