Favipiravir is an influenza drug which was approvedfor cli...
Aromasin (Exemestane) is used to treat a certain type of breast cancer such as hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer. It happens in women after menopause. This may also be used to help prevent cancer from returning. Some breast cancers are made to develop faster by a natural hormone called estrogen. This medication lessens the total of estrogen that the body is producing. This also helps to slow or reverse the growth of these breast cancers.
How does Aromasin (Exemestane) work?
Aromasin (Exemestane) blocks the enzyme aromatase. It is used to convert androgens into estrogen. Enzyme aromatase is found in the body’s muscle, skin, breast, and fats. Androgens are hormones produced by the adrenal glands.
Why use Aromasin (Exemestane)?
Aromasin (Exemestane) is an aromatase inhibitor. This is a hormone therapy drug and has a generic name which is Exemestane. This medication will help you reduce the risk of cancer from coming back. This is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). You can buy this here at its very affordable price.
How to use Aromasin (Exemestane)?
Aromasin (Exemestane) is usually taken once a day. This is to be taken by mouth and with food (after a meal). The recommended dosage for this medication will depend on your:
- Medical condition
- Response to the treatment
- Or if you have a medical history
Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit out of it. Take this ta the same time each day or as directed by your doctor. To avoid complications, do not twice the prescribed dosage
What are the side-effects of Aromasin (Exemestane)?
Here are some possible side effects that may occur while having this treatment:
- Hot flashes
- Abdominal pain
- Visual disturbances
If these continue or get worse, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
These are the things that you need to be precautious with while having this treatment:
- Before using this, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it.
- Inform also your doctor if you have any allergies, medical history, or current medications.
- This may make you feel dizzy. Avoid driving or do anything that needs your alertness.
- Do not share this with others who have the same symptoms as yours.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- This is not prescribed for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Keep this at a dry and clean place to avoid contaminations.