General Information Uceris Tablets (Budesonide) is used f...
Afinitor (Everolimus Tablets)
Afinitor (Everolimus Tablets) is used to treat different types of cancer such as:
- Stomach/intestinal cancers
This is also used in people with a certain genetic disorder or tuberous sclerosis complex. As well as types of benign tumours in the kidney or brain, this is also being used.
How does Afinitor (Everolimus Tablets) work?
Afinitor tablets have the active ingredient Everolimus. It is a type of medicine known as a protein kinase inhibitor. It works by interfering with the pathways that signal certain cancer cells to develop. They also let the cancerous cells to spread into other areas of the body through the blood circulation.
Why use Afinitor (Everolimus Tablets)?
Afinitor (Everolimus Tablets) is for oral suspension and this medicine is a kinase inhibitor. This is a cancer medication that inhibits the development of the cancer cells. It also reduces its spread in the body. This treatment is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). You can buy this here at its very affordable price.
How to use Afinitor (Everolimus Tablets)?
This is to be taken by mouth once a day. You may take this with or without food. Swallow this as a whole, do not break or crush it. The dosage will depend on your medical condition and response to the treatment. Do not increase the prescribed dose or use it for longer than prescribed. Use this medication regularly. Take it at the same time each day to help you remember it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to avoid complications.
What are the side-effects of Afinitor (Everolimus Tablets)?
- Loss of appetite
- Mouth sores
- Feeling weak or tired
- Missed menstrual periods
- Swelling anywhere in your body
- High blood sugar
- Increased urination and thirst
- Dry mouth and skin
- Weight loss
- Changes in taste
- Temporary hair loss
If these side effects continue or worsen, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or if you have any allergies.
- If you have any medical history or current medications, tell it to your doctor.
- Do not drive or use any machinery. This may make you feel dizzy.
- Consult first before taking this if you are pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use this past the expiration date.
- Keep this away from the reach of children or pets.