Minocycline Hydrochloride is a prescription intended for th...
Adoxa (Doxycyline Capsules)
Adoxa (Doxycyline Capsules) is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections like acne. This is also used to prevent malaria. This medication is proven that this stops the growth of the bacteria. This is only used in the treatment of bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections like flu or a common cold.
How does Adoxa (Doxycyline Capsules) work?
This medication works only if there is a proven or strongly suspected condition that is caused by bacteria. This reduces the growth of drug-resistant bacteria. This maintains the effectiveness of doxycycline capsules and other antibacterial medications.
Why use Adoxa (Doxycyline Capsules)?
Adoxa (Doxycyline Capsules) is a broad-spectrum antibiotic synthetically derived from oxytetracycline. This is a 150 mg capsule that contains doxycycline monohydrate. It is equivalent to 150mg of doxycycline for oral administration. This capsule has a high degree of lipid solubility. It is also low in affinity for calcium binding and is highly stable in human serum. This will not degrade into an epianhydro form. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved this medication. You can buy this here at its very affordable price.
How to use Adoxa (Doxycyline Capsules)?
The prescribed dose for this medication depends on your condition and age. This is to be taken by mouth on an unoccupied stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. This is usually taken 1-2 times a day. If stomach upset occurs, take this with food or milk. Do not lie down for 10 minutes after taking the medicine. Follow your doctor’s prescription very carefully.
What are the side-effects of Adoxa (Doxycyline Capsules)?
- Loss of appetite
- Itching of the rectum or vagina
- Irritated or sore throat
- Swollen tongue
- Dry mouth
- Back pain
- Changes in the color of mouth, eyes, scars, nails, or skin
If these side effects persist or worsen, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
- Consult first your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding women before using this treatment.
- Do not share this with others who have the same symptoms as yours.
- Tell to your doctor if you have allergies, medical history, or current medication.
- Do not have any vaccination or immunization while having this medication.
- Limit your time in the sun. This may make you feel more sensitive to it.
- Keep this away from the heat. Keep at a dry and clean place to avoid infections.