Naltrexone Hydrochloride is an opiate antagonistthat is us...
Acarbose (Precose) is used as an assistant to diet and exercise. This is to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke. This controls your high blood sugar and helps avoid;
- Loss of limbs
- Nerve problems
- Kidney damage
- Sexual function problems
If you have Type 2 Diabetes, your body doesn’t use the hormone insulin normally. It can’t control the amount of sugar or glucose in the blood.
How does Acarbose (Precose) work?
Acarbose (Precose) works in your intestines. It slows the failure and concentration of carbohydrates from the food you eat. It helps to decrease your blood sugar increase after a meal. It blocks the enzymes that help digest the starches.
Why use Acarbose (Precose)?
Acarbose (Precose) is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor. It is a type of drug that helps control glucose levels. It slows the digestion of carbohydrates or starches and sugars in food. This medication is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This is available here at its very affordable price.
How to use Acarbose (Precose)?
The recommended dosage of Acarbose is usually 3 times daily. It is taken with the first bite of every meal. The dosage will depend on your medical condition and response to the treatment. Take it at the same time each day. Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it.
What are the side-effects of Acarbose (Precose)?
The following are the possible side-effects that may occur while you are taking Acarbose (Precose):
- Mild stomach pain, bloating or gas
- Mild diarrhea that’s bloody or watery
- Mild skin rash or itching
- Hives, difficulty in breathing or swelling
- Unusual bleeding
- Easy bruising
- Red pinpoints under your skin
- Loss of appetite
- Clay-color stools or dark urine
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice)
If these persist or worsen, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
These are the things that you need to be precautious with;
- Before taking Acarbose (Precose), tell to your doctor if you have any kind of stomach or digestion problem.
- Do not take this past the expiration date.
- Do not share your medication with others who have the same conditions as yours.
- If you allergic to it or any containing ingredients of this medicine, inform your doctor.
- Keep this at a dry and clean place.
- Keep away from the heat and from the reach of children.