Naltrexone Hydrochloride is an opiate antagonistthat is us...
Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole Extended-Release Injectable Suspension)
Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole) is used to treat certain mood or mental disorders such as:
This medication will help you to restore the balance of certain natural chemicals in the brain (neurotransmitters). This may also be used in combination with other medication to treat depression.
How does Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole) work?
Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole) acts on various receptors in the brain, particularly dopamine receptors and serotonin (5HT) receptors. These are natural compounds called neurotransmitters. They’re involved in transmitting messages between brain cells. Aripiprazole is thought to work by establishing the dopamine activity in the brain.
Why use Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole)?
Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole) belongs to the group of medications called antipsychotics. This medication is in the form of injection. This is a long-acting psychiatric medication known as an atypical antipsychotic. Abilify Maintena is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the year 2017. You can buy this medication here at its very affordable price.
How to use Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole)?
Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole) is given into the upper arm or into the muscle of the buttock once every month. This is given into alternate arms or buttocks each month. It takes time for this medicine to take effect. You still need to take Aripiprazole by mouth the first two weeks after your first injection. Do not stop this medication without consulting your doctor.
What are the side-effects of Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole)?
- Drowsiness, dizziness, light-headedness
- Excess saliva, nausea, and vomiting
- Trouble sleeping, blurred vision, headache
- Constipation, weight gain, tiredness
- Trouble swallowing, restlessness, shaking
- Interrupted breathing during sleep
These are not the complete list of side-effects that may possibly occur. If there are other side-effects that happened, call your doctor immediately.
Warnings and Precautions
- Before taking Abilify Maintena, inform your doctor if you are allergic to it or to any present ingredients.
- Do not share this with others who have the same symptoms as yours.
- Stop using and call your doctor if an allergic reaction happens.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while having this medication.
- If you have experienced movements of the lips, jaws, face, and tongue consult your doctor immediately.
- Tell to your doctor if you have any medical history or present medications.
- Keep this away and all your medicines from the reach of children
- Store this at a dry and clean place.